Here we go! The following is a list of what I consider to be some highlights from this past year.
- Rochelle and I celebrated five years of marriage! It is so hard to believe that it has been five years already. I love my wife just as much as when I saw her walking down the aisle almost five and half years ago. I still say wow!
- We celebrated Madelynn’s 1 year birthday party! This year has been amazing as we have watched Madelynn grow up. I love her so much!
- Madelynn started walking! We are chasing her around everywhere. She loves her new found freedom.
- I spoke at Park Hill’s Fields of Faith and 50+ students accepted Christ! What an amazing night! I will never get tired of seeing student’s lives changed like that.
- I found my wedding ring! Okay…it was only lost for about a week, but for that week I was so frustrated. That is why I am calling this a highlight for the year. Word’s cannot describe the joy I felt when I found it.
- I found out I was going to be an uncle again. Congratulations to my brother Greg and his wife Rachel. I can’t wait to meet Reese!
- My sister was engaged! A new brother will be added to the family. Congratulations Stacey and Mike!
There are definitely some things I could improve upon for 2011. Maybe that is a future post. For now I am looking forward to the New Year. Happy New Year to you and your family!
I find it a good discipline to think back on the year and to write out some of the highlights that have happened. What is one or two highlights that have happened in your life this year? Share those in the comments below. We can all be challenged and inspired by your thoughts.